Operation & Maintenance
TEPCO provides solutions for various issues, including planning and execution
concerned with operation, maintenance and training of in-house communication
networks as well as communication business networks.
Facility Operation and Maintenance
Planning technology for constructing the electric power operation support
information system, providing information to support the operation and maintenance
of electric power supply.
1. Role of Transmission System for Facility Operation and Maintenance
2. Contents of studies about Facility Operation and Maintenance
- Transmission System for Facility Operation and maintenance
- Transmission system providing various information such as thunder observation,
seismic data at power stations, snow on transmission lines, demand curves
and the general supply situation etc.
- Purposes to construct Transmission System for Facility Operation and Maintenance
- Preventing power facility failures for prompt recovery.
3. We can propose the Adequate Countermeasures by Using Our Technology
- Contents of studies
- Construction method in consideration of individual situations
- Construction cost
- Points of concern to study Transmission System for Facility Operation and
- Accuracy and efficiency
- High reliability even in the event communication equipment itself fails.
Planning technology for accurate and efficient Transmission System
for Facility Operation and Maintenance
- Hearing the needs
- Extraction of the problems
- Present system analysis
- Proposal of solution
- Planning system configuration
- Cost estimation
- Determination of Transmission System for Facility Operation and Maintenance