Operation & Maintenance
Underground Transmission Line
Inspection for Partial Discharges or Another abnormal situation in Oil-Filled
The Aim and Effect of this Analysis
Example of oil-sampling by using An insulated connector
under voltage applied situation.
- Detecting a Sign of Breakdown at the Early Stage
- TEPCO has over 200 dismantling Oil-Filled Joints data.
- Setting Proper Intervals of Oil Analysis including Dissolved Gas Analysis,Moisture
Content Test, Dielectric Test, and Tan.
- TEPCO can propose new gas diagnosis method using only 2
types of gas
(C2H2 and TCG).
(TCG means Total of Combustible Gas)
- Applying Insulated Connectors, No Planned Stoppage is needed.
- For the Reliability Improvement & Total Cost Suppression