> Electricity Forecast
- Your understanding is appreciated that it will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes for the hourly results to show. Also, data cannot be updated from 0:00 to 1:00.
- For example, the hourly result for the 9 o'clock hour refers to the average electricity demand from 9:00 to 10:00.
- The maximum demand forecast and the hourly demand forecast are based on weather forecasts and actual demands, therefore the actual results may vary.
- "Five minutes intervals data" of the hourly demand forecast may not be temporarily shown due to communications problems.
- The maximum demand forecast, peak supply capacity and the hourly demand forecast may be suddenly revised in accordance with the status of supply and demands.
- In principle, "Today's Peak Supply Capacity" and the "Today's Maximum Demand Forecast" on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays will be based on the forecasts made on the day before.
- The "Demand Forecast" will be posted from December 2nd to March 31th for the hours between 9:00-20:59 except on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
- The specification of csv data may be revised without any prior notice.
- Due to the rounding off numbers, the actual hourly demand and the average of the five minutes interval data may not be equal.
- The peak supply capacity includes, electricity supply capacity, which is matched to the peak load (maximum capacity), comprised of base load capacities such as thermal and nuclear power, and pumped storage power which has a quick response generating capability when the demand and supply of electricity becomes tight. Furthermore, during urgent circumstances when electricity demand exceeds supply capacity, pumped storage power plants will be able to generate as an additional temporary source of electricity supply, but due to the limitations of continuing generation, pumped storage power has been excluded from the peak supply capacity.
- "Last year's same day" indicates the same day of the week of the same month and same week in a year ago, in principle.
- Operating hours for the system will be from 1:00 to 24:00. The system will suspended from 0:00 to 1:00.
- The system may be suspended due to maintenance and other causes without any prior notice.
- Due to the usage of several mirror servers, old data may be displayed depending on the timing.
- Our service may be revised, supplemented, suspended, etc. without any prior notice.
- We are not liable for any damages, losses, injuries to lives, bodies, properties or other liabilities whatsoever which the service users may incur by taking any actions relying on our services.