The Tokyo Electric Power Company, Incorporated (the "Company") hereby notifies
all interested parties that the Company has decided the following outline of
issuance of its 541st domestic straight corporate bond. The terms of the issues
are as follows:
[Outline of Issue]
1. Name of the bond The Tokyo Electric Power Company, Incorporated
541st Domestic Straight Corporate Bond
(with general mortgage)
2. Aggregate amount 50 billion yen
3. Date of issue April 25, 2008
4. Coupon rate 1.094 %
5. Issue price 100 yen per par value of 100 yen
6. Mortgage General Mortgage
7. Interest payment date April 25 and October 25 every year
8. Redemption date April 25, 2013
(5-year period: bullet maturity)
9. Yield on the bond 1.094 %
10. Denomination value 1 million yen
Announcement date April 3, 2008 (Thursday)
Offering period April 3, 2008 (Thursday)
Payment due date April 25, 2008 (Friday)
12. Lead managing underwriter
Daiwa Securities SMBC Co. Ltd.
Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.
Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Co., Ltd.
Please note that the above purports to be an accurate and complete translation of
the original Japanese version prepared for the convenience of our English-speaking
audience. However, in the case of any discrepancy between the translation and the
Japanese original, the latter shall prevail.