The Tokyo Electric Power Company, Incorporated (the "Company") hereby notifies all interested
parties that the Company has decided the following outline of issuance of its 568th domestic
straight corporate bond. The terms of the issues are as follows:
[Outline of Issue]
(1) Name of the bond The Tokyo Electric Power Company, Incorporated
568th Domestic Straight Corporate Bond
(with general mortgage)
(2) Aggregate amount 30 billion yen
(3) Date of issue September 8, 2010
(4) Coupon rate 1.155 %
(5) Issue price 100 yen per par value of 100 yen
(6) Mortgage General Mortgage
(7) Interest payment date March 8 and September 8 every year
(8) Redemption date September 8, 2020
(10-year period: bullet maturity)
(9) Yield on the bond 1.155 %
(10) Denomination value 1 million yen
Announcement date September 2, 2010 (Wednesday)
Offering period September 2, 2010 (Wednesday)
Payment due date September 8, 2010 (Thursday)
(12) Lead managing underwriter
Daiwa Securities Capital Markets Co. Ltd.
Nikko Cordial Securities Inc.
Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities Co., Ltd.
Goldman Sachs Japan Co., Ltd.
Shinkin Securities Co., Ltd.
This press release is for public announcement, not a canvass for investors.
Please note that the above purports to be an accurate and complete translation of
the original Japanese version prepared for the convenience of our English-speaking
audience. However, in the case of any discrepancy between the translation and the
Japanese original, the latter shall prevail.