Calendar of actual maximum demand in the past
Previous day's record will be posted at approx. 5:00 am daily, and updated at approx. 6:30 pm if necessary.
Click here for the maximum demand in the past
- Calendar of actual maximum demand in the past (2017)
- *Demand results may be revised in retrospect of past data.
- *Please note, we will not basically announce or provide previous demand data when we correct the demand result.
Monthly peak demand
A table listing the peak demand occcurrence dates since January, 2016 and that day's performance value will be displayed (Will be posted on the 2nd day of each month.)
Actual maximum demand Download in CSV format -2016 | 2017 | 2018
How to view "Calendar of actual maximum demand in the past"
Monthly record of daily actual maximum demand, consumption rate in peak usage times and that day's max supply capacity can be viewed here.
- Actual maximum demand, Peak demand time zone
- Max supply capacity
- Daily peak generational output capacity.
- *As a general rule, if the supply capacity changes during the day, the most recent revised value will be displayed irrespective of the peak demand time zone.
- Consumption rate
- Calculations based on actual maximum demand and that day's max supply capacity.
- *In cases where supply capacity changes during the day, given that calculations are based on the most recent revised value, the value may differ from that day's consumption rate value.
- >Explanation of the colors used in the rate of electricity use
- This month's peak demand date
- The month's peak demand occurrence date and record.
- *Display to be begin from the 2nd day of each month.