- Visual content
Temperatures measured at the bottom of the Unit 1 Reactor Pressure Vessel at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station
Here are the measurement results of temperatures at the bottom of the Unit 1 Reactor Pressure Vessel at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station.
- ※Here are the measurement points for each temperature.
- ※For reference: The following is the “Limiting Conditions of Operations” designated in the implementation plan for temperatures
at the bottom of the Reactor Pressure Vessel:
・Temperature at the bottom of the Reactor Pressure Vessel: Within 80℃
- Data may change or be missing due to equipment failure or regular inspections.
- Temperature may change due to change of water injection flow rate to the reactor.
- Instrument equipment is removed, installed or inspected for regular inspections at Unit 1 - 4.
During the work period, the indicated value will fluctuate or be absent, but the equipment will return to a measureable state at a defined time.